- The business relationship between Jason Licht and the Commissioner is described in this Terms of Service.
- All contact will take place though E-mail.
- All work will have a small signature at the bottom of the piece.
- I may record the artwork and upload the process to YouTube.
- I have a right to reject any image I feel uncomfortable making.
- All payment will be USD though PayPal.
- Commissions will be paid 100% upfront.
- All work will be done in the order in which they are paid.
- Payment is to be sent after project approval.
- Once the project has begun, there will be no refunds.
- If you cancel your order before it has begun, you can receive a full refund.
- If I am unable to work on your piece, I will issue a full refund.
- In the case of a refund, I will transfer the funds myself. Do not request a PayPal chargeback.
- Once contact has been established, we will iron out the details of the commission.
- Once price as been agreed upon, the client will send the full price of the piece to the artist though PayPal.
- I will send progress images for approval at certain stages of the image. The number of images will depend on the complexity of the image.
- The time to finish a piece will vary. I will inform you of anything that may slow the process.
- Once the piece is finished you will receive the full-resolution (300 DPI) as well as a web (72 DPI) image in PNG file format.
- If you would like a print, just ask, and we can work out the details!
- Three revisions are included in the price of the image.
- Any changes must be made between stages or it may incur an extra fee, unless it was my mistake.
- Please provide clear reference. Any images must be clear and readable.
I, Jason Licht, retain the rights to the artwork. I am allowed to use the image for:
- Self promotion and display (portfolio, website, social media).
- May use the piece for personal use (eg; on websites, as profile pictures, prints for personal use) and self promotion.
The Client may not:
- Reproduce the work commercially.
- Claim the work as their own.
- Alter the work without my consent.
- Rights to the artwork may be purchased from the artist at any time.
- I will do all I can to make you happy!
- If there is any issue with the piece, please let me know and we can work toward a solution.
- My ToS is somewhat flexible. For example, not wanting the image displayed. Let me know before we begin!